Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where the title comes from

Where did I come up with the name for this blog? Well, it's just descriptive of my view of world events.  A little background on myself is in order.  I was born and raised in and around Los Angeles, California.  I spent four years after graduating from high school in the U.S. Army in Airborne and Light Infantry units and deployed all over the world.  Following that, I attended the University of Southern California where I earned my B.A. in International Relations.  I spent a few more years in the Army after that.  I then attended The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law and received my Juris Doctorate.  The combination on experiences and education has given me a very different outlook on events that occur around the world.  For that matter, as an American it is unusual for me to even be aware of much of the rest of the world, a sad situation.

I intend this blog to be a place where I can share information about world events, global happenings and politics with my readers. 

I also have a couple of other blogs you may be interested in:
My Journey, thought and reflections on my walk with Christ
LightFighter's Ramblings

No comments:

Post a Comment